Trump envoy Witkoff says Zelensky apologized in letter to Trump
- U.S. Middle East Envoy Steve Witkoff stated that President Volodymyr Zelensky apologized for the argument with U.S. President Donald Trump during a television interview on March 10.
- White House officials demanded a formal apology from Zelensky following the clash that occurred on February 28.
- Witkoff mentioned that ongoing discussions among Ukrainian, U.S., and European officials could help revive a minerals deal and expressed hope for substantial progress in the upcoming talks.
- Zelensky issued a conciliatory statement on March 4, calling the incident "regrettable" and expressing readiness to work towards peace under Trump's leadership.
68 Articles
68 Articles
US envoy confirms Zelensky's apology to Trump after Oval Office fallout
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has issued a letter of apology to US President Donald Trump following a tense public argument during their Oval Office meeting last month, according to Steve Witkoff, Trump’s special envoy. Speaking to Fox News on Monday, Witkoff confirmed that Zelensky had sent the apology letter to Trump after their heated exchange. He stated that this step had initiated further discussions between the US, Ukraine, and re…
Zelensky's approval rating rises to 67% after 'quarrel' with Trump
Since his meeting with U.S. President Trump ended in a heated argument, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's approval rating has been rising. According to the results of a poll released in early March, 67% of respondents said they "trust" Zelensky, 10 points higher than the previous month. With relations with the United States deteriorating, the Ukrainian people are trying to unite and support Zelensky, who has found himself in a difficult p…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 67% of the sources lean Right
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
Ownership
To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage