David Foster Denies Snubbing Meghan Markle at Red Carpet Event With Prince Harry
Meghan Markle extended her hand to David Foster, but he walked past during photos at the foundation gala, leaving the greeting apparently missed.
- Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, attended the 40th anniversary gala for the David Foster Foundation in Victoria, British Columbia, where cameras captured an awkward red-carpet moment involving record producer David Foster.
- An insider told the Daily Mail that Foster "genuinely didn't see" the Duchess, dismissing snub rumors and noting the musician has long been a "big fan" of Harry's late mother, Princess Diana.
- Despite the viral moment, all parties appeared friendly as they posed for photos, with Katharine McPhee putting her arm around Meghan and the couples maintaining a close friendship since Foster arranged accommodation on Vancouver Island in 2019.
- Last week, the Duchess celebrated her 45th birthday at home in Montecito, California, with Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, sharing festive footage of herself dancing and jumping into a pool while Harry provided commentary.
- Reports suggest the Duchess's "self-controlled" public image has hindered her aspirations in Hollywood, as a source told Closer that the former Suits actress has made several attempts to secure media projects without success.
32 Articles
32 Articles
David Foster denies snubbing Meghan Markle after red carpet interaction with Prince Harry
David Foster spoke out out after a red carpet video went viral, sparking speculation he had snubbed Meghan Markle. Foster said Prince Harry and Meghan are "dear friends."
David Foster denies snubbing Meghan Markle after red carpet interaction with Prince Harry - NEW YORK TIMES POST
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! David Foster is speaking out after a red carpet video at a charity event went viral – and sparked speculation from some that he had snubbed Meghan Markle. On Aug. 7, the legendary music producer hosted the David Foster and Friends foundation event with Markle and Prince Harry in attendance. The video on social media showed Foster walking past Markle – as she appeared to greet him – and Prince Harry be…
David Foster Breaks Silence on Viral Meghan Markle 'Snub' Claims: 'Certainly No Snub'
A fleeting 10-second red carpet clip was enough to send social media into a frenzy, with claims that David Foster had deliberately snubbed Meghan Markle at a charity gala quickly going viral. What appeared to be a brief and awkward exchange soon became the latest royal controversy to ignite online debate. Now, the 76-year-old music producer is setting the record straight, insisting the moment was misinterpreted. Foster has pushed back against th…
Meghan Markle has found herself in the spotlight again. This time, it was a fateful photo from a charity event in Canada, where she and Prince Harry were visiting. They supported the David Foster Foundation, but during the official photoshoot, it seemed that Meghan was 'deliberately' not noticing.
David Foster denies snubbing Meghan Markle and Prince Harry at event: ‘Hurtful lie’
David Foster has dismissed claims that he deliberately ignored Meghan Markle at his charity gala, insisting that the Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry are “dear friends” and that there was “certainly no snub.” “It’s sad that certain media chose to deceive a red carpet encounter for clickbait,” Foster said. “They turned simple ‘positioning’ to...
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 46% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium




























