Us Attacks Another Vessel Allegedly Carrying Drugs, Killing 3 People
The strike is part of an ongoing campaign that has killed at least 133 people since September 2025, targeting vessels linked to drug-trafficking and terrorist organizations.
- On Friday, U.S. Southern Command said U.S. forces struck a vessel in the Caribbean Sea, killing three individuals as a video shows the boat explode.
- Since early September, the campaign of boat strikes has resulted in at least 38 attacks and a death toll of 130 people, slowing after January, officials said.
- SOUTHCOM, which oversees operations in the region, conducted the operation at the direction of its commander, Gen. Francis L. Donovan, and assessed the vessel was engaged in drug-smuggling, with no U.S. forces harmed.
- Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said last week some top cartel drug-traffickers have decided to cease narcotics operations indefinitely due to recent kinetic strikes.
- Transparency concerns persist as U.S. Southern Command withheld strike details, and critics say the administration offered little evidence for killing `narcoterrorists` amid the Caribbean region's drug transit role.
180 Articles
180 Articles
U.S. Military Says It Obliterated Another Narcoterrorist Drug Boat In Caribbean - Real News Now
The U.S. military carried out another lethal strike Friday against a suspected drug-smuggling vessel in the Caribbean, killing three individuals, as part of its ongoing counter-narcotics campaign under Operation Southern Spear. According to United States Southern Command, Gen. Francis L. Donovan directed Joint Task Force Southern Spear to execute what officials described as a “lethal kinetic strike” on a vessel allegedly operated by designated t…
US Kills Three in Strike on Vessel in Caribbean
The US military carried out a strike against an alleged drug-trafficking vessel in the eastern Pacific Ocean on Thursday, killing three people, the US Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) reported. Last week the military carried out a strike that killed two people in the Pacific Ocean, conducted under the direction of SOUTHCOM Commander Gen. Francis L. Donovan. According to SOUTCHOM’s X statement, “On Feb. 13, at the direction of #SOUTHCOM commander Gen.…
The U.S. Army reported on a new attack on a vessel in the Caribbean Sea that allegedly carried drugs and left at least three people dead. “On February 13, under the direction of the commander of the Southern Command, General Francis L. Donovan, the Southern Spear Joint Task Force carried out a lethal kinetic attack on a vessel operated by Designated Terrorist Organizations. Intelligence confirmed that the vessel was transiting well-known drug tr…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 49% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium






































