Trump says no talks are taking place with Iran and none are scheduled
Trump said no U.S.-Iran talks are scheduled as a 60-day negotiating window ended and a ship was struck near the Strait of Hormuz, officials said.
- On Tuesday, President Donald Trump declared peace talks with Iran "dead" and insisted the Strait of Hormuz remains "open and operating," after a 60-day negotiating period ended this week without agreement.
- Iranian Parliament Speaker Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf retorted that the waterway will remain closed until the United States fulfills commitments including lifting the naval blockade, releasing frozen assets, and ending oil sanctions.
- An unidentified projectile damaged a ship's engine room off the coast of Oman early Tuesday, the United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations agency reported, resulting in a crew casualty.
- Iran is finalizing a separate agreement with Oman to manage traffic through the strait, explicitly excluding the United States as regional actors seek to bypass Washington amid failed diplomacy.
- Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan signed a joint defense agreement earlier this month stipulating that any armed attack against one state shall be regarded as an attack against all, complicating Middle East security dynamics.
343 Articles
343 Articles
No ongoing or scheduled talks with Iranian regime, Trump says
The U.S. naval blockade remains in full force and effect, the Hormuz Strait is open and operating and all water mines have been removed or detonated, said the U.S. president.
Trump: No talks planned with Iran
MIDDLE EAST
‘No talks’ with Iran: Trump says ‘all water mines have been removed or detonated’ in Strait of Hormuz * WorldNetDaily * by Joe Kovacs
Source link President Donald J. Trump boards Marine One on the Ellipse in Washington, D.C. on Friday, August 14, 2026, en route Joint Base Andrews for a trip to New York and New Jersey. (Official White House photo by Andrea Hanks) President Donald Trump on Tuesday said there are no negotiations currently taking place with
Trump Declares Iran Peace Talks Officially Dead In Abrupt, Unexpected Announcement
In a rather sudden and abrupt announcement made on his failing Truth Social platform, the sitting President of the United States rather unceremoniously declared any peace talks between Washington and Tehran officially dead in the water, as Iran continues to make a complete and utter fool out of him in the ridiculous and unnecessary war he never should've picked in the first place. Just a few days ago, President Trump made an appearance on Real …
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 42% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium


















































