Wind of Change? Prince William and Kate Don’t Want Their Kids to Face What Harry Experienced, Says Royal Family Author
6 Articles
6 Articles
Wind of change? Prince William and Kate don’t want their kids to face what Harry experienced, says royal family author
Prince William and Princess Kate Middleton are concerned about their younger children's royal futures, aiming to avoid past challenges faced by Prince Harry.
Kate and William (age 44) are already planning how to protect their children. Aware of the interest generated by a family like theirs, and in particular the formation of a future king, the Princes of Wales have put in place the machinery to prevent media pressure from ending up negatively affecting George, Charlotte and Louis. According to British Royal Family journalist and author Simon Vigar, the Princes of Wales have already been thinking abo…
Photo taken at the Commonwealth Games Sunday, August 2 - Instragram @princeandprincessofwales According to several British media, the Prince and Princess of Wales wanted to reproduce the informal arrangement that had allowed their own relationship to develop away from the projectors when they were students at the University of St Andrews, where they met in 2001.At the time, a tacit agreement had been reached between the palace and the main Briti…
As Prince George's return to Eton College approached, Prince William and Kate Middleton came up with a very strict rule. They wanted to reactivate the Gentlemans Agreement, this tacit agreement with the British press to keep George, Charlotte and Louis away from the goals. Born after Diana's death, this pact limited stolen photographs in exchange for some framed appearances. The idea was to curb media intrusions into the lives of young Windsor. …
With the start of Prince George’s classes in Eton just around the corner, William and Kate weigh back the “gentlemen’s pact” that marked the beginnings of their courtship.
Princess Kate (44) and Prince William (44) are determined to protect future partners of their three children, Prince George (13), Princess Charlotte (11) and Prince Louis (8), from the media hustle and bustle. According to the Royal expert and author Simon Vigar, who spoke to GB News on the subject, the two of them have already thought intensively about how they can keep the romantic beginnings of their children out of the public. The Prince cou…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 50% of the sources are Center, 50% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium











