Sudan Paramilitary Forces Attack Border Town, Army Alleges Assault Launched From Ethiopia
8 Articles
8 Articles
Sudan Paramilitary Forces Attack Border Town, Army Alleges Assault Launched From Ethiopia
Addis Abeba -- Sudan's paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF) attacked the border town of Geissan in Blue Nile State on Tuesday, according to the RSF and local authorities, while a Sudanese army source told AFP that the assault was launched "from inside Ethiopian territory."
RSF claims gains in Sudan's south as paramilitary group captures Geisan
The Rapid Support Forces (RSF) says it has captured large parts of Geisan, a town in Sudan’s Blue Nile State, as the paramilitary group intensifies attacks in the country’s south.Sudan’s army has reportedly withdrawn from some areas but continues to hold its main military base in Geisan. Al Jazeera’s Almigdad Alruhaid reports live from Khartoum. Subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/AJSubscribeFollow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglis…
Sudan Monitor: Darfur and Blue Nile – Forces of the Establishment Alliance, comprised of the Rapid Support Forces (RSF) and the Sudan People’s Liberation Movement-North (SPLM-N) faction led by Abdelaziz al-Hilu (Joseph Tuka’s forces), launched an attack on the town of Qaysan in Blue Nile State. The Establishment Alliance announced its control of the town after clashes with the Sudanese army on Tuesday morning, August 11, 2026. Sources close to S…
More than 2,500 Sudanese who fled violence spent at least six months without adequate shelter, safe access to drinking water, or food assistance while awaiting resettlement in Chad. At the Adémour reception center in Sila province, five children under five years old lost their lives while waiting. The situation led to […]
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) announced the displacement of some 2,500 people from the city of Qaisan, Blue Nile State, south-eastern Sudan, following clashes in the city on Tuesday. In a statement, IOM stated that its field teams of the Emigration Monitoring Initiative estimated that some 2,500 people, equivalent to 500 families, had been displaced from the town of Qaisan because of the deteriorating security situation.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 50% of the sources are Center, 50% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium










