Published • loading... • Updated
Sharks told ‘no fence, no play’
Summary by heraldonlinejournal.com
1 Articles
1 Articles
Sharks told ‘no fence, no play’
A NEW twist in the brawl between East Fremantle council and the East Fremantle Sharks could see the footy team having to cancel all its home games and move them elsewhere. On Monday this week WA Football’s top brass reaffirmed a decision from October last year that the Sharks won’t be allowed to play games at their upgraded East Fremantle Oval home unless the council backs down over a ban on fencing. Last week the council met with the WAF and tr…
Coverage Details
Total News Sources1
Leaning Left0Leaning Right0Center0Last UpdatedBias DistributionNo sources with tracked biases.
Bias Distribution
- There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
