Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs released from solitary following prison fight, report says
Federal prison officials moved the music mogul back to open housing after a fight with another inmate led to a brief stay in isolation.
- Federal prison authorities at FCI Fort Dix in New Jersey moved Sean Diddy Combs back to open housing on Thursday, ending his solitary confinement following a late July physical altercation with another inmate.
- Correctional staff isolated Combs following a sudden fight sparked when another prisoner allegedly dissed him, demonstrating the rapid institutional response to physical violence at the New Jersey facility.
- Serving a 50 month federal sentence, the disgraced music executive has a projected release date of February 20, 2028, according to updated records from the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
- His 19 year old daughter Jessie revealed that he remains focused on self-improvement; Combs shares Jessie, her twin sister Lila, and three other children with his late former partner Kim Porter.
- Correctional staff and fellow inmates at FCI Fort Dix are watching to see whether he avoids further disciplinary trouble before his 2028 release, as Federal officials maintain silence on additional penalties.
48 Articles
48 Articles
The hip-hop tycoon stayed in the Special Encleustration Unit for weeks after a physical altercation with another inmate in prison
Sean Diddy Combs Out of Solitary Confinement, Back in ‘Gen-Pop’ After Fight that Delayed His Prison Release * The Gateway Pundit * by Paul Serran
Diddy’s prison term is back on track after the fight. The post Sean Diddy Combs Out of Solitary Confinement, Back in ‘Gen-Pop’ After Fight that Delayed His Prison Release appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
John Strand Opens Up About J6, Prison, Lawfare and His Run for Congress
John Strand joins The Anchormen to discuss his experience surrounding January 6, his work with America’s Frontline Doctors, his federal prosecution and more than a year in prison. Strand details his decision to reject a plea deal, his time in solitary confinement, his eventual legal vindication, and why those experiences inspired him to run for...
Diddy Moved Back To General Housing Following Prison Altercation
Sean “Diddy” Combs has been moved out of solitary confinement and returned to open housing at a federal prison in New Jersey following a physical altercation with another inmate. According to the report, officials at FCI Fort Dix isolated Combs after a fight in late July and have now ended the disciplinary confinement.💡The report said the altercation reportedly began after another prisoner made a disparaging remark toward Combs. Correctional st…
Diddy has been able to return to the fold. After a recent incident in which he got into a fight with another inmate at a federal prison in New Jersey, he was moved to solitary confinement, but now he is back. The 56-year-old, who is serving a sentence on prostitution charges, was disciplined and his prison sentence extended.
The rapper had been placed in a special housing unit weeks before, after an alleged fight with another inmate. Understand: Sean 'Diddy' Combs has been released on account of a fight in the chain 'Testemunha-bomba': Sean 'Diddy' Combs can be called for trial on Tupac's murder The transfer to isolation took place in July, as vehicles such as NBC News and TMZ have reported. According to reports, prison officials needed to intervene to separate the …
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 39% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium






























