Prosecutors Raid Government Palace as Part of Investigation Against José Jerí
6 Articles
6 Articles
The investigation was launched just one day after the departure of the acting president, who was censured by the Congress of the Republic.
José Jerí left on Tuesday to be interim president of Peru after a fleeting term of four...
José Jerí stayed 130 days as President of the Republic: Is he entitled to a pension for life?José Jerí says goodbye with video of TikTok after being censored by Congress: “I’m leaving with a full heart”The political storm gave no truce. Just 24 hours after Congress approved the censorship of José Jerí with 75 votes in favor, the Attorney General’s Office knocked on the doors of Government Palace. A group of prosecutors, accompanied by four membe…
A group of prosecutors, accompanied by four members of the Anti-Corruption Police, came to the Government Palace this afternoon with the aim of requiring documents in the context of inquiries involving former President José Jerí. The inquiries are related to unofficial meetings with Chinese businessmen and alleged irregularities in hiring women who would have previously met him. The intervention occurs one day after Jerí Oré was censored by Cong…
The Attorney General of the Nation, Tomás Gálvez, said that the investigation against José Jerí can move faster, because there are no more limitations after leaving the post of president.
After José Jerí's farewell to the Government Palace, after Congress approved his censorship with 75 votes in favour, in a brief conversation with the Minister of Development and Social Inclusion, Lesly Shica, along with other cabinet ministers, heard the controversial phrase: "The holidays we lacked." The event happened hours after the Congressional plenary passed the motion of censure against former President José Jerí Ore, a regulation that fo…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 50% of the sources are Center, 50% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium




