Paramount CEO David Ellison Addresses Concerns over His Politics in Combative Op-Ed
Ellison says the $110 billion merger fight is about his politics, while 12 Democratic-led states argue the deal would give the company 27% of distribution.
7 Articles
7 Articles
Paramount CEO David Ellison in the "New York Times" advertises the stalled takeover of Warner. The plan against which a cartel lawsuit runs is intended to strengthen a journalism of the "middle".
Regal Cinemas CEO Eduardo Acuna Backs Paramount-Warner Bros. Merger, Says Antitrust Trial ‘Creates More Uncertainty and Distraction’
Regal Cinemas CEO Eduardo Acuna released a statement on Wednesday evening in support of the looming Paramount-Warner Bros. merger. “This year has been an important one for our industry. Attendance is up, younger audiences are coming out in numbers we haven’t seen in years, and the upcoming release schedule looks just as strong,” Acuna wrote. “While there is real momentum, we need a thriving studio system to ensure that the industry has a platf…
Paramount agreed at the end of last month to delay its merger worth $110 billion with Warner Bros. Discovery until June 2027
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 60% of the sources lean Left
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium











