Kenya: One-Year Delay in Minor's Assault Case Ends After Ombudsman Intervention
2 Articles
2 Articles
Kenya: One-Year Delay in Minor's Assault Case Ends After Ombudsman Intervention
Nairobi -- A criminal case involving an assaulted minor that had stalled for more than a year has been fixed for mention following intervention by the Commission on Administrative Justice, the Office of the Ombudsman has said.
One-year delay in minor’s assault case ends after Ombudsman intervention
NAIROBI, Kenya, Aug 18 — A criminal case involving an assaulted minor that had stalled for more than a year has been fixed for mention following intervention by the Commission on Administrative Justice, the Office of the Ombudsman has said. The case, which had been pending at the Mombasa Law Courts since June 2025 after the accused took a plea, had made no significant progress before the Commission stepped in following a complaint by the minor’s…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 100% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium







