NIPSCO says about 128K customers still without power as of early Sunday afternoon after series of severe storms last week
More than 125,000 customers remained without power as crews worked to restore service and critical infrastructure ran on generators.
8 Articles
8 Articles
Michiana counties continue storm cleanup efforts with federal help on the way
SOUTH BEND, Ind. — On Tuesday, August 11th, parts of the Hoosier state were rocked with a powerful derecho, doing extensive damage to homes and businesses, while knocking out power for more than 60% of NIPSCO’S electric customers, causing unprecedented damage across NIPSCO’S electric system, and one of the largest outages in the company's history.
NIPSCO customers without power in Gary rises to over 31,000
The number of NIPSCO customers in Gary without power has risen to over 31,000, according to the latest data the utility company released at 4 p.m., Sunday, August 16. Efforts to restore power in Gary remain slow as residents live without power on the fifth day after the storm. Callers from Gary say they are […]
NIPSCO says about 128K customers still without power as of early Sunday afternoon after series of severe storms last week
Power is still being restored to thousands of Northwest Indiana residents after a series of deadly severe storms slammed the area last week, causing what NIPSCO said has been the "largest and most widespread outage event on record."
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 72% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium









