Mel Gibson's right to own a gun restored by Justice Department, NYT reports
- The U.S. Justice Department has restored gun rights to Mel Gibson and nine others, despite his 2011 domestic violence conviction, as reported by The New York Times.
- Elizabeth Oyer, a DOJ pardon attorney, claimed she was fired for opposing Gibson's restoration, although a DOJ official said her termination was unrelated to him.
- Oyer claimed she was fired for her position on Gibson and said she had not conducted a background investigation regarding his case.
- The Federal Register will soon publish the names of those whose gun rights have been restored, including Gibson, who previously lost them under federal law.
Insights by Ground AI
Does this summary seem wrong?
36 Articles
36 Articles
All
Left
15
Center
5
Right
5
Attorney General Pam Bondi Approves Restoration of Mel Gibson's Gun Rights
On Thursday, the New York Times reported that Attorney General Pam Bondi approved the restoration of gun rights to ten people, one of whom is actor Mel Gibson. The post Attorney General Pam Bondi Approves Restoration of Mel Gibson’s Gun Rights appeared first on Breitbart.
·United States
Read Full ArticleCoverage Details
Total News Sources36
Leaning Left15Leaning Right5Center5Last UpdatedBias Distribution60% Left
Bias Distribution
- 60% of the sources lean Left
60% Left
L 60%
C 20%
R 20%
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
Ownership
To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage