Manchester City Eye Move for Allan with Savinho and Omar Marmoush Poised to Leave
City are negotiating for the 22-year-old winger as they seek cover for possible departures of Savinho and Omar Marmoush.
- Sources told ESPN that Manchester City are in talks to sign Palmeiras winger Allan Elias, as the club seeks to bolster its attack before the transfer window closes on September 1.
- City initiated the pursuit of Allan while negotiating a double deal to sell Savinho and Omar Marmoush to Tottenham Hotspur, a move that could bring in well over £100m for the club.
- The 22-year-old has scored six goals in 95 games for Palmeiras, though he has yet to win a Brazil cap; he holds a release clause of £85million.
- Manager Enzo Maresca, who replaced Pep Guardiola this summer, prepares for his first home match in charge against Bournemouth on Sunday at Etihad Stadium.
- The club has experienced significant personnel changes, with long-serving players like Rodri and Bernardo Silva departing; City have spent £130m this summer, including the record £116m buy of Elliot Anderson.
12 Articles
12 Articles
Manchester City target Brazilian winger as Savinho replacement
City are looking to strengthen their forward line and have Palmeiras winger Allan in their sights
Manchester City has an interest in hiring Allan, a 22-year-old Palm tree. See all the details:
Manchester City has an interest in hiring Allan, the Palmeiras' half-attacker. The English club sees the player as an option to replace Savinho, who negotiates his exit to Tottenham, but still sends a proposal to the São Paulo team. The information is from the newspaper The Athletic, of England. Allan, 22 years old, holds the Palmeiras and has a rescissorial fine of 100 million euros (R$ 607 million). He was in the field in the team's victory ov…
Manchester City in talks with Palmeiras for winger Allan Elias ...
Details from Brazil on Manchester City pursuit - City in contact and are serious
Manchester City have now taken their interest in Allan Elias directly to Palmeiras, moving the story on from reports earlier on Thursday. Earlier today, we covered reports from France that City had identified Allan as a potential replacement for Savinho. He said they had “moved forward” with their plans for the 22-year-old. ESPN Brazil have since confirmed the interest and provided more detail on where things stand. City have already made Palmei…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 67% of the sources lean Left
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium












