King Charles Reportedly Accelerated Ex-Prince Andrew’s Exile After “Shocking and Distressing” New Revelations
King Charles and Prince William swiftly moved Prince Andrew to Sandringham following new Epstein disclosures, distancing him from royal residences amid heightened scrutiny.
- King Charles and Prince William decided to remove Andrew from Royal Lodge, and he was relocated to temporary accommodation on Monday, according to sources.
- Following the DOJ release, palace records show an October notice to surrender the Royal Lodge lease was served, and Buckingham Palace initiated removal of Prince Andrew's styles, titles, and honours.
- Hastily arranged, the move was done under the radar with Royal Lodge staff packing possessions while he was dispatched by car to Norfolk amid photographers capturing his Monday horseback ride and wave.
- Thames Valley Police are assessing allegations tied to his former residence as Andrew denies all allegations, and friends say Princess Eugenie is struggling amid the scandal.
- Andrew Lownie told Page Six last month that Andrew could relocate further than Marsh Farm, possibly to Bahrain.
20 Articles
20 Articles
Andrew's Sandringham neighbours beg for exile as locals fear 'more to come'
Andrew's new neighbours in Sandringham are calling for him to be exiled, with locals saying he should be 'locked up' following his forced move from Royal Lodge amid ongoing Epstein allegations
UK’s Prince William and Kate ‘deeply concerned’ about Epstein revelations
Britain’s Prince William and his wife Kate said on Monday they were deeply concerned by the revelations in the Jeffrey Epstein files amid further damning disclosures about the heir-to-the-throne’s uncle Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor. Mountbatten-Windsor, the younger brother of King Charles who had already been cast out of the royal inner circle over his close relationship with Epstein, has faced fresh scrutiny since the recent publication of millio…
The real person who should be apologising is Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, not Charles or William
HELLO!'s Royal Editor Emily Nash argues that the real person who should be apologising for the royal family's ties to the Epstein scandal is Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, not King Charles or Prince William
Inside Andrew's 'swamp home' with flood risk and no room for live-in staff - The Mirror
Andrew has left Royal Lodge for Marsh Farm on the Sandringham estate following more Jeffrey Epstein email revelations, as Prince William and Kate Middleton have broken their silence with a statement
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 43% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

















