Israel's military says it targeted a Hamas commander planning attacks in Gaza
- On Monday, the Israeli Air Force conducted a strike in northern Gaza to "remove a threat," marking the second Israeli attack since the military halted targeted killings under political instructions.
- Washington officials previously urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to pause targeted killings to allow the 15-point roadmap to proceed, despite his public rejection of the plan.
- Deployed along the Yellow Line, Southern Command troops maintain positions under the ceasefire agreement, continuing operations against immediate threats despite the military's pause on targeted killings.
- Nikolay Mladenov, director-general of the Gaza Board of Peace, announced a new monitoring mechanism has begun operating to verify violations and ensure complete disarmament under the agreement.
- Hamas conditions disarmament on an Israeli withdrawal from Gaza, while analyst Dan Shapiro notes Netanyahu must balance right-wing coalition pressure against Washington's expectations ahead of the upcoming election.
68 Articles
68 Articles
Israeli strikes kill two in Gaza, medics say; IDF says Hamas militant targeted
Thursday's fatalities are the first since the U.S. pressed Israel to curb strikes. Last week, Israel's political leadership instructed the military not to carry out strikes in Gaza without the IDF chief's approval, with the exception of 'imminent danger'
The Israeli Defense Forces confirmed the death of Jamal Mahmoud Abu Kamil, who was accused of promoting “terrorist attacks”
October 7 Hamas Commander Eliminated in Gaza City
Israel’s campaign to hunt down the Hamas terrorists and commanders responsible for the October 7 massacre continues. צה"ל ושב"כ חיסלו מפקד מארגון הטרור חמאס שפשט לשטח מדינת ישראל ב-7 באוקטוברצה"ל תקף בהכוונת שב"כ מוקדם יותר היום במרחב העיר עזה וחיסל את המחבל ג׳מאל מחמוד אבו כמיל, מפקד מארגון הטרור חמאס שפשט לשטח מדינת ישראל בטבח ה-7 באוקטובר. לאורך המלחמה ובעת האחרונה, המחבל קידם מתווי טרור… pic.twitter.com/iqBvFPfd5B— צבא ההגנה לישראל (@idfonl…
The Israeli army claims that in the city of Han Younis in the southern part of Gaza today it killed the commander of a company of the militant movement Hamas who was preparing an attack on Israeli soldiers, reports the Times of Israel.
The Israeli military said it had killed another Hamas member in the Gaza Strip, saying the slain man was a company commander for Hamas' military wing in the Khan Yunis area.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 57% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

































