See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Govt recovers Rs 416 cr from ineligible farmers so far under PM-KISAN: Agri Min

Summary by NewsDrum
New Delhi, Mar 25 (PTI) The government has recovered Rs 416 crore from ineligible farmers under the flagship scheme PM-KISAN since its launch in 2019, Agriculture Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan told Lok Sabha on Tuesday. Chouhan, in a written reply, said the central government has disbursed over Rs 3.68 lakh crore to farmers in 19 installments since inception. Under the PM-KISAN scheme, launched in February 2019, a financial benefit of Rs 6,000 …
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

NewsDrum broke the news in on Tuesday, March 25, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)

You have read out of your 5 free daily articles.

Join us as a member to unlock exclusive access to diverse content.