Skip to main content
institutional access

You are connecting from
Lake Geneva Public Library,
please login or register to take advantage of your institution's Ground News Plan.

Published loading...Updated

Former ABC Correspondent Says Network Overhauled COVID Lab-Leak Report After Fauci Review

Summary by Ground News
Former ABC News correspondent Terry Moran alleges that the network substantially revised a 2021 Nightline report he produced about the COVID-19 lab-leak theory after a copy of the script was reportedly sent to Dr. Anthony Fauci for review. Moran said the changes left him “absolutely livid,” describing the experience as an example of what he viewed as excessive editorial interference, while acknowledging that he was not personally certain the script had been sent to Fauci.

9 Articles

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources lean Right
100% Right

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Fox News broke the news in New York, United States on Friday, August 14, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal