Skip to main content
institutional access

You are connecting from
Lake Geneva Public Library,
please login or register to take advantage of your institution's Ground News Plan.

Published loading...Updated

'No Tangible Concessions' in US Response to Iran Proposal: Iranian ...

Summary by NDTV
The report added that the US had conditioned the cessation of hostilities on all fronts on the start of negotiations.

12 Articles

Center

The negotiations for an end to the Iran war have been blocked - now the leadership in Tehran has sent a new proposal to Washington according to its own statements. Previously, US President Trump had once again threatened with drastic words.

·Hamburg, Germany
Read Full Article
diario.mxdiario.mx
Reposted by
eldiariodechihuahua.mxeldiariodechihuahua.mx
Center

The U.S. has put "maximalist" conditions in response to Tehran's recent peace proposal, refusing to offer any "tangible" concessions, Iran's semi-official news agency Mehr reported today. Mehr indicated that the U.S. seeks to obtain concessions it failed to obtain from Iran during the 40-day war against the country without offering any tangible ones in return.

Read Full Article

Pakistan has made another offer to end the standoff between Iran and the United States. A Pakistani source said, "We don't have much time, both countries keep changing their terms of reference." In response, Trump said, "I can say one thing, they are dying for a deal."

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 40% of the sources are Center, 40% of the sources lean Right
40% Right

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

alsumaria.tv broke the news on Sunday, May 17, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal