See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Evoking Camagüey (and II) Collaboration

Summary by El Faro De Ceuta
Following the journey we arrived at the largest square of the city, of the eighteenth century, whose buildings retain its colonial style. It is named after Plaza de San Juan de Dios derived from the former Convent Hospital San Juan de Dios that was located in that place. It seems that the construction of the same began in 1700 and in 1728 began the provision of its services, being rehabilitated in 1987. It is currently occupied by the Museum of …
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

1 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

El Faro de Ceuta broke the news in on Saturday, February 22, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)