Dolly Parton Admits "Hard Times" in New Health Update
- Country music star Dolly Parton, 80, missed an opening at her Tennessee theme park, Dollywood, earlier this month after experiencing dizziness and dehydration. Doctors advised against travel.
- While caring for her husband, Carl Thomas Dean, before his death in March 2025, Parton neglected her own health. The couple was married for nearly 60 years.
- In May, the songstress cancelled a Las Vegas residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. Parton told Instagram followers, "Everything I have is treatable," noting she is responding well to treatments.
- Addressing widespread rumors, Parton joked on social media that she "ain't dead yet." She noted that living in a 24/7 world means health concerns are often magnified.
- Despite her medical challenges, Parton remains active in her career. "Even though I'm still healin', I'm still workin'," she said, emphasizing her commitment to continue performing.
50 Articles
50 Articles
Dolly Parton shares health update, while latest plans
Dolly Parton revealed she is still dealing with health issues, but the 80-year-old country music legend is still “workin.”
U.S. singer Dolly Parton (80) has taken a stance on speculation about her health. She has taken care of everything, but not herself, she said to the US magazine "People". She meant the care of her husband Carl Thomas Dean (82) who died in 2025. Despite her complaints, she doesn't think of quitting, Parton told you. "I told you before, all my fans that I had a few minor health problems and sometimes get dizzy and I'm dehydrated," the country sing…
Dolly Parton Shares Update on Navigating ‘Hard Times With My Health’ She Hadn’t Paid ‘Attention To’
Dolly Parton is opening up about the “hard times with my health” she’s been forced to face in a new update. “I am dealing with some health issues that I just didn’t pay attention to when I was watching over Carl [Thomas Dean],” Parton, 80, told People in an interview published Friday, August 21, referring […]
Washington, Aug 22 (EFE).- The iconic Dolly Parton, who cancelled her Las Vegas residence in May and stopped attending health events, said she is still active as she recovers and works on new ways to bring her music to her followers. "I'm dealing with some health problems that I didn't pay attention to while taking care of Carl," the 80-year-old singer and songwriter said Friday to People magazine, referring to her late husband Carl Thomas Dean,…
After Ditching Dollywood Plans, Dolly Parton Makes New Admission About Ongoing "Hard Times"
Dolly Parton has issued a new update on her health after recently skipping a Dollywood event. Parton, who has co-owned Dollywood with Herschend since 1986, missed a scheduled appearance at the Pigeon Forge theme park earlier this month. The country singer was set to celebrate the opening of NightFlight Expedition, but instead sent a video in which she confessed that doctors had suggested she not attend. Credit: Dollywood RELATED: Dollywood Anno…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 48% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
































