Arsenal Star Myles Lewis-Skelly 'Shocked and Confused' by Exit Rumours, Says Source
Arsenal’s £75 million Bruno Guimarães signing has increased midfield competition, while reports say the club still has no plans to sell the 19-year-old.
- According to the Daily Mail, Arsenal have offered 19-year-old Myles Lewis-Skelly to Manchester United and Chelsea, with both Premier League rivals assessing the versatile midfielder.
- Arsenal's £75 million signing of Bruno Guimaraes from Newcastle last week intensified midfield competition, leaving Lewis-Skelly facing limited playing time alongside Declan Rice, Martin Zubimendi, and Mikel Merino.
- Football Insider reported on August 7 that Arsenal has no plans to sell the Hale End graduate, who impressed late last season with versatility as left-back and midfielder.
- Mikel Arteta reportedly views Lewis-Skelly as important to his plans, though selling to direct rivals like United or Chelsea could benefit those clubs for years.
- Arsenal faces little financial pressure to sell, as Lewis-Skelly remains under contract until 2030, providing flexibility despite Guimaraes' arrival at the Emirates.
36 Articles
36 Articles
Guimaraes makes Arsenal debut in Como friendly
Guimaraes, signed for a reported £75 million ($101 million) from top-flight rivals Newcastle last week, was introduced at half-time after Myles Lewis-Skelly's opening goal for Arsenal had been cancelled out by Martin Baturina. Lewis-Skelly's goal, which followed a poor pass from Como goalkeeper Jean Butez, came amid reports the teenage midfielder could be leaving Arsenal. The 19-year-old celebrated his goal by making a heart gesture with his han…
Arsenal star Myles Lewis-Skelly 'shocked and confused' by exit rumours, says source
Arsenal midfielder Myles Lewis-Skelly is surprised by links with Premier League rivals.It has revealed that Arsenal were ready to cash in by football.london, who exclusively broke that Chelsea were interested in the player.But despite the Gunners having landed Bruno Guimaraes in recent days, this apparently not the case. Myles Lewis-Skelly is 'Arsenal through and through'Arteta has no plans to move on Lewis-Skelly (Image credit: Getty Images)Wel…
The Canonies put a 19-year-old hawbeck on the transfer market after having already made an offer to several clubs to buy a player.
Chelsea keen on Lewis-Skelly — if Arsenal elect to cash in on homegrown star
Teen wants to stay but has fallen down pecking order after arrival of Guimarães at Premier League champions, meanwhile Inter Milan talking to Spurs over Djed Spence deal and willing to pay £30m
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 56% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium



























