Bomb threat emails force evacuation of multiple Noida schools amid CBSE exams
- During the ongoing CBSE exams, several schools in New Delhi received bomb-threat e-mails, including CRPF Public School , St Thomas School and DAV Centenary Public School , officials said.
- With over 43 lakh candidates registered, CBSE schedules show exams in a single shift from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm, including 25,08,319 Class 10 and 18,59,551 Class 12 applicants.
- School officials evacuated campuses and police teams, bomb disposal squads, dog squads and local administration officials were deployed soon after the alerts, conducting searches and sanitisation checks.
- Police said investigators are now conducting further inquiries while cyber teams examine the e‑mails to trace their origin and verify authenticity.
- Officials pointed to CBSE guidance that candidates should visit cbse.gov.in for exam updates, with 15 minutes of reading time provided at exam centres.
18 Articles
18 Articles
People’s University Bomb Threat in Bhopal: Panic Grips After Threatening Mail at University in Madhya Pradesh, Probe On (Watch Video) | 📰 LatestLY
According to official information, a mail regarding a bomb threat was received on the People’s University college dean's official email address around 11 a.m., which mentioned that cyanide bombs had been planted in the college building in Bhopal. The suspicious mail also contained religious slogans. 📰 People’s University Bomb Threat in Bhopal: Panic Grips After Threatening Mail at University in Madhya Pradesh, Probe On (Watch Video).
3 Delhi Schools Receive Bomb Threat E-Mails, Search Ops Underway
At least three schools in Delhi received bomb threats through e-mail on Thursday morning, prompting swift evacuation and search operations by emergency agencies, an official of the Delhi Fire Services said.
Schools in Delhi receive bomb threat amid CBSE exams
Several schools in Delhi received bomb threats amid the ongoing CBSE examinations. As per officials, atleast three schools received bomb threat while students were appearing for their CBSE Class 12 exam 2026. "We received information about bomb threat e-mails sent to three schools: CRPF Public School and St Thomas School in Dwarka, and DAV Centenary Public School in Paschim Enclave. Fire tenders and rescue teams were immediately rushed to the lo…
A bomb threat has rocked the Punjab Civil Secretariat in Chandigarh. Police and security agencies have been alerted following a threatening email received by the Secretariat administration.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 67% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium














