Board moves to hire outside consultant as Southeast Public Health unit merger continues
3 Articles
3 Articles
Board moves to hire outside consultant as Southeast Public Health unit merger continues
Southeast Public Health’s board of health has voted to hire a third-party consultant to begin work on a strategic plan as the merger of three regional public health units continues.
Pause approved for health unit strategy
Staffing changes at local health unit offices have been put on hold. Last week we told you about allegations by the Ontario Nurses’ Association, that five Southeast Public Health offices would be going “staffless” March 1, including Trenton and Napanee. CLICK HERE FOR THAT STORY. Medical Officer of Health Dr. Piotr Oglaza told Quinte News any movement of staff was under the umbrella of the Rural Services Delivery Strategy and there would not be…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 100% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium



