See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Warrap reports declining cholera cases

Summary by Eye Radio
KUAJOK, (Eye Radio) – Warrap State government said on Thursday the cholera crisis had been brought under control following a sharp increase of cases last month which resulted in more than 40 cases and 13 deaths. Information Minister James Ayiek Bath said all the counties have now gone for a week without reporting a case, following a quick intervention from the Ministry of Health and partners. Ayiek said several cholera response centers have been…
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

The Haitian Times broke the news in on Thursday, April 3, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)

You have read out of your 5 free daily articles.

Join us as a member to unlock exclusive access to diverse content.