The Polish President Will Not Take Part in the Launch of the Trump Peace Council
9 Articles
9 Articles
Karol Nawrocki will not attend the inaugural meeting of Donald Trump's Peace Council, and the Polish president will be represented in Washington by Secretary of State Marcin Przydacz, head of the foreign affairs office of the presidential office in Warsaw. Viktor Orbán announced at a press conference with US Secretary of State Marco Rubio on Monday that he will be at the meeting. Prime Minister Donald Tusk said last week that Poland would not jo…
Polish President Karol Nauruki will not be present on Thursday at the recent open-ended Peace Council meeting of Donald Trump in Washington and will send him to his place at his headquarters in the International Policy Office, reports TVPWorld.
Poland has confirmed its participation, as an observer, in the Peace Council initiated by US President Donald Trump. President Karol Nawrocki will not personally take part in the meeting, but will be represented by Secretary of State Marcin Przydacz, announced the spokesman for the Polish presidency, Rafal Leskiewicz. With this decision, Poland joins Italy and Romania among the states present at the meeting with observer status.
On February 19, the head of the International Policy Office Marcin Przydacz will be represented at the inauguration of the Peace Council of President Karol Nawrocki in Washington, D.C.,” President's spokesman Rafał Leśkiewicz said on social media.
The head of the International Policy Bureau, Minister Marcin Przydacz, will participate in Thursday's inaugural meeting of the Peace Council in Washington, announced Rafał Leśkiewicz, spokesman for President Karol Nawrocki.
It is known who will represent Poland at the inaugural meeting of the Peace Council, which will take place in Washington.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 50% of the sources lean Left, 50% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium








