Skip to main content
institutional access

You are connecting from
Lake Geneva Public Library,
please login or register to take advantage of your institution's Ground News Plan.

Published loading...Updated

After 13 Years: Suspect Caught After Knife Attack

Summary by mainwelle.de
13 years after a stabbing attack in Munich, a suspected perpetrator was arrested and extradited to Germany. Today, the 40-year-old is in custody, according to the police. The man is said to have stabbed a then 40-year-old in a dispute in May 2013. The victim was injured in the hospital and the suspect subsequently fled abroad. A national and a European arrest warrant had been issued against him. Only in March of this year, the 40-year-old was ar…

2 Articles

The 40-year-old today is said to have stabbed a man in a fight and then fled abroad.

·Munich, Germany
Read Full Article

13 years after a stabbing attack in Munich, a suspected perpetrator was arrested and extradited to Germany. Today, the 40-year-old is in custody, according to the police. The man is said to have stabbed a then 40-year-old in a dispute in May 2013. The victim was injured in the hospital and the suspect subsequently fled abroad. A national and a European arrest warrant had been issued against him. Only in March of this year, the 40-year-old was ar…

Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources lean Left
100% Left

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sueddeutsche Zeitung broke the news in Munich, Germany on Tuesday, August 18, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)
News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal