March for Life attendees may have been exposed to measles, DC health officials say
DC Health confirmed multiple measles cases linked to contagious visitors who attended crowded events and transit sites; nine out of 10 unvaccinated exposed people risk infection, officials said.
- Health officials said multiple people with confirmed measles visited several Washington, D.C. locations while contagious.
- The potential exposure sites included the National March for Life Rally and Concert, Catholic University, transit sites, and a children's hospital.
- Anyone exposed and unvaccinated may be at risk of developing measles and should watch for symptoms for 21 days after exposure.
28 Articles
28 Articles
DC warns of measles exposure during March for Life
Health officials in Washington on Sunday warned that thousands of attendees at this year’s March for Life may have been exposed to measles. “DC Health was notified of multiple confirmed cases of measles whose carriers visited multiple locations in the District while contagious,” DC Health said in a statement. “DC Health is informing people who were at these locations that they may have been exposed.” The March for Life rally and concert on Jan.…
Is There Anything Less Surprising Than A Measles Outbreak At The 'March For Life' Rally?
YouTube screenshotOn January 26, thousands of people — who we can pretty much guarantee do not give a flying shit about the hundreds of children this administration has imprisoned in its detention centers — hit the streets of Washington DC to petition for even more control over women’s bodies than the overturning of Roe v. Wade gave them. Also to hear JD Vance, great defender of the unborn, complain about how offensive he finds it that transgend…
March for Life Attendees Warned of Measles Exposure
Washington's annual anti-abortion march is getting an unwelcome footnote: a possible link to the nation's growing measles problem, the Hill reports. DC health officials say several people with confirmed measles infections moved through a string of locations in the city while contagious, including the Jan. 23 March for Life on...
March For Life Rally, National Shrine, CUA Among Infection Sites For Confirmed Measles Cases In DC
Pro-life advocates take part in the 53rd annual March for Life in Washington Jan. 23, 2026. The March for Life rally was among infection sites for confirmed measles cases in the District of Columbia, the capital city’s health department said Feb. 7. (Photo: OSV News/Aaron Schwartz, Reuters) by OSV News WASHINGTON (OSV News) — The March for Life rally, the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception and several buildings at The …
March for Life Attendees Potentially Exposed to Measles: DC Health Officials
Health officials in Washington on Sunday said that attendees of the March for Life last month may have been exposed to the measles virus. District of Columbia health officials said in a statement that they were told of “multiple confirmed cases of measles whose carriers visited multiple locations in the District while contagious,” adding that people who visited several locations between Jan. 21 and Jan. 25 may have been exposed. These include th…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 50% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

















