Published 8 hours ago • loading... • Updated 8 hours ago
Teenage Girl Arrested over Bomb Hoax that Forced Xinmin Secondary School Evacuation
Police said the suspect could face up to seven years in jail and a $50,000 fine if convicted.
Summary by Channel News Asia
4 Articles
4 Articles
Xinmin Secondary bomb scare: 15-year-old arrested
A 15-year-old has been arrested in connection with a bomb threat at Xinmin Secondary School that prompted the evacuation of students and staff last week. In an update to AsiaOne on Tuesday (Aug 18), the police said a teenager had been arrested and that investigations into the case are ongoing.The incident occurred on the morning of Aug 13, when the school activated its emergency evacuation procedures after being alerted to a potential bomb threa…
Coverage Details
Total News Sources4
Leaning Left1Leaning Right1Center2Last Updated50% Center
Bias Distribution
- 50% of the sources are Center
50% Center
L 25%
C 50%
R 25%
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium









